The 22nd Annual Rhythm & Ribs Festival has been voted the “Best Festival in St. Augustine” twelve times and this year it kicks off on March 31st with award winning barbeque, great live music, kid’s games, arts and crafts vendors, family fun and more at Francis Field in downtown St. Augustine! Hosted by St. Augustine Sunrise Rotary Club, this yearly event normally raises approximately $100,000 for local charities. Make sure to mark your calendars to spend the weekend of March 31st downtown with us!
What: Rhythm & Ribs Festival
When: Friday, March 31 – Sunday, April 1, 2017
• Friday, March 31 (5 – 10 pm $10 – 15 and under free)
• Saturday, April 1 (11 am – 10 pm $10 – 15 and under free)
• Sunday, April 2 (11 am – 6 pm $5 for “Family Day” – 15 and under free)
Where: St. Augustine, Florida, Francis Field @ US 1 and Castillo Drive
• Bands: Laura Reed, The Hip Abduction, Galactic, Biscuit Miller and The Mix, and more!
• Best BBQ Contest: Johnsons BBQ, Porky N Beans, Carolina Rib King, Camp 31 BBQ and more!
• Vendors: Blowfish Flip Flops, Bath Planet, B&L Fine Cigars, Pure Romance, Sunshine Western Hats, San Augustin Datil Pepper Table Sauce, and more!
• Family Fun: Bounce houses, climbing wall, rides, mechanical bull, bungee jumping, and more!
For more information on Rhythm & Ribs, visit their website at https://rhythmandribs.net/homepage/ or their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RhythmandRibsStAugustine/.